Fundamentals of Photography
A one-on-one workshop covering the Fundamentals of Photography. By the end of this course, you will have an understanding of the basic concepts and camera settings required to shoot in manual mode.
- Shutter Speed, ISO, Aperture
- Exposure triangle and how these elements function together
- Common lighting situations and how to expose for them
- Composition, rule of thirds, leading lines
- Fundamentals of portraits and landscapes
- Choosing the right equipment for your interests